PreProduct offers a customer portal which Shopify streams into your store front at a specific URL. By default the customer portal will exist at: www.mysite.com/apps/preorder_portal
You can include a link to the customer portal in any of your email templates:
- Or you can find a customers specific link, by locating the specific customer in the Customers section of PreProduct:
Benefits/features of utilising the customer portal include;
- Allows customers to view their order
- Allows customers to view shipping updates
- Customers can update the notes on their order
- For capture only pre-orders (not deposit or pay-now) customers can edit their order
All of these features should help ease and reduce the need for extra customer support.
- Customisation wise, the header and logo will be inherited from your settings in the setup screen of PreProduct.